Monday, June 6, 2011

splashland

First time ever at a splash park and I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought we were going to the park, hence no swimsuit or towel. I borrowed a friend's 'little swimmers' diaper for Will and rubbed him down with her sunscreen. His onesie sagging at the bottom and arms held tight at his chest for balance, he was off and ready to discover "splashland".

The wind was whipping around like it was trying to blow every kite in the world off course. Picnic lunches and laughter were swirling amongst the strong winds. Babies napped in play tunnels and guacamole stuck to cheeks.

And I was there...with my camera. So glad I brought her along :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Not sure how to comment? Click on the box below and pick one. You may pick 'name' if you have no google account and you don't have to fill in the 'URL' box.
Then, comment away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails