Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This Face...

I tried. I really did try to pick a face other than this one, but he's my favorite face.
I love this kid. He has such a sweet spirit and snuggly personality. There's no face in the whole world that I would rather post than this one.

I love his pudgy cheeks...his furrowed brow...his wavy hair...his little turned up nose...his folded hands.


Thanks to the girls over at

for this great opportunity to share a photo of my fave little man...

And to Angie and Amy over at

for guest judging this week!

1/1250's
apeture 1.8
ISO 200

1 comment:

  1. of course you had to pick your baby!! the second i heard about this, i knew i had to put a photo of my baby up too :0) very nice photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Not sure how to comment? Click on the box below and pick one. You may pick 'name' if you have no google account and you don't have to fill in the 'URL' box.
Then, comment away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails